It is not strange that one day our body will have to face illness. Which, at least, is fortunate that many Symptoms often have fairly clear warning signs. To notify us to urgently treat or take care of ourselves.
But not every disease or illness is that will send clear and timely signals for treatment. In particular, one of the symptoms that the medical profession considers to be a “silent killer” is ” kidney disease.” The two types of symptoms that are most commonly found are “acute kidney failure” and “chronic kidney failure” that take place before the patient is aware of it. Kidney performance may deteriorate by more than 70%, causing irreversible effects on the body.
As it is an important organ that is responsible for filtering waste from the body. Cause when kidney problems The efficiency in dealing with waste will therefore decrease. The most obvious thing is probably the liquid that is excreted like “urine” no matter how much it is reduced. or unusual color But in another angle. This change in urine It is also considered a landmark that indicates the symptoms of kidney disease best.
How to recognize “urine”, a dangerous sign of “kidney disease”
acute kidney failure
- Small amount or unusual color of urine There is a water color to wash the meat. It is often detected along with abnormally high blood pressure values.
- very little urine But there is no abnormality. Except if red blood cells and egg white protein are also detected.
Patients may have symptoms such as being easily tired, feeling dizzy, irregular heartbeat, fatigue, loss of appetite, nausea and vomiting. Have edema or dehydration – either It is usually caused by shock from losing a large amount of water or blood. Have a severe blood infection Received toxins or side effects from medicines causing the kidneys to rapidly lose their function Within hours, days, or weeks
chronic kidney disease
The cause of the disease is a complication of other diseases such as kidney disease caused by diabetes , high blood pressure, or gout. The fear of this disease is that the symptoms do not show abnormalities until kidney function drops to 25 percent. or 1 in 4 normal people, the patient then begins to experience symptoms of fatigue, tiredness, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, swelling, dimples, and itching all over the body. If kidney function drops to less than 10 percent, the patient will have these symptoms manifest. It was clear in every ufabet https://ufabet999.com case. Along with the kidney tissue that was gradually destroyed over months and years.
Symptoms observed from urination
Dr. Not Techawattanawanna Doctor who specializes in kidney disease Praram 9 Hospital provides information that
- Patients with early stage kidney failure During the night, urination is frequent and light in color.
- Until the end when kidney function deteriorates or kidney failure occurs. The patient will have very little urine output.
If kidney function is reduced to only 25 percent, the patient will have external symptoms such as pale, dry, itchy skin, and blood clots that occur easily. The wound heals slowly. Or there may be scaly skin that is darker than normal. Some people may become thin due to weight loss. On the other hand, some types of kidney disease can cause the patient’s body to swell and legs to swell. combined with increased weight
The damage that occurs in kidney failure patients is felt throughout the body. Whether the digestive system The kidney bone system loses its function in synthesizing vitamin D. Resulting in low calcium in the blood. Osteoporosis occurs, breaks easily, and immunity to disease decreases. It causes infection easily. In addition, swelling from kidney disease can cause the heart system to not function properly. Symptoms include fatigue, difficulty breathing, high blood pressure. or hormones malfunctioning in many ways. This results in the production of hormones that stimulate the bone marrow to produce fewer red blood cells. Cause anemia Abnormal platelet function Causes easy bleeding The blood doesn’t stop flowing. and easily has blood clots on the body
Kidney failure also affects the nervous system, brain, and muscles. That will cause nerve degeneration to the patient Make your hands and feet numb Muscle spasms, weakness, cramps, and can cause inability to concentrate. Inability to think and remember like normal which if not treated promptly. The patient may also have seizures and lose consciousness. Or to the point of death It’s no different from having a “silent killer” in your body.
In addition to observing abnormalities from urine Diagnosis of kidney disease is still evolving. Until able to check thoroughly, know quickly and help treatment to occur in a timely manner, starting with
- How to test urine If the urine contains egg white protein and red blood cells mixed in is an indication of an abnormal condition of the kidneys
- How to test blood which if the kidneys have abnormalities You will find the amount of nitrogen, uric acid (Blood Nitrogen Urea: BUN) and creatinine (Creatinine: Cr) which are waste products from the muscles. Residue in the blood higher than normal The blood obtained was then used to evaluate kidney function (Glomerular Filtration Rate: GFR).
- Methods for examining ultrasound (Ultrasound) and computerized x-rays (CT Scan) together with laboratory diagnosis. You will know immediately if there is an abnormality in the kidneys. or urinary system
Each type of kidney disease has its own characteristics. and different symptoms But with diseases like chronic kidney failure Symptoms are hidden, gradually reappearing without showing symptoms. Sometimes hidden with other diseases Sometimes it is detected by accident. How to be aware of the disease There is only diligent observation of symptoms. and see a doctor for a health check every year To prevent this deadly disease from eating away at the kidneys.